Initial Screening & S&C Support - 2 x 60 min sessions, a written assessment and an individualised rehab programme
- An initial detailed movement, strength and power based assessment to identify any weaknesses or movement deficiencies and to enable us to prescribe the optimal rehab plan and programme for you.
- A follow up session to go through your training programme and ensure you are technically competent.
- This may appeal to those who are confident in the gym and motivated to do their own training but are looking for clear direction and goals.
Individual coached session - 60 min session
- A coaching session focused on your individualised programme and plan.
- This may appeal to those who would like a little more support in terms of developing their confidence, movement, strength and technique and may wish to be coached on a more ad hoc basis.
Multiple Coached S&C sessions - 10 x 60 min session
- Ten sessions will really allow you to rapidly develop and progress your strength, movement, power and function.
- This may appeal to those who feel they may benefit from a greater level of support and direction and to those wish to push themselves in a safe and motivating environment.